Capturing and sharing life stories has never been easier! Set up an account with Emberall and create a video in 30 minutes that lasts forever. RootsTech Innovator Top Five Finalist.
Emberall helps you “Record the Story of Your Life.” According to promotional material, Emberall captures interview clips, a question at a time, into albums. Then these clips are compiled into a life story video that you and your loved ones can view as a whole or in segments online or on your personalized DVD. What would cost around $2,000 for a professional service, now costs a fraction of the cost with Emberall!
Each February, technology developers and entrepreneurs compete for $190,000 in prizes as they pitch their innovations in the genealogy industry to celebrity judges, industry influencers, and a live audience. If you have a great innovation, consider participating in RootsTech 2018. This website will recap the 2017 experience.
- What Interview Should You Do?
- What to do when the story is stuck inside you?
- More personal history articles by Devon Noel Lee
Further RootsTech Conference Reading:
- 5 Tips to Survive RootsTech 2017
- It’s Okay to Be a Fanatic at RootsTech
- Learn to Write at RootsTech 2017 with Devon and Andy
- Class Selections for RootsTech 2017
- FamCity Launches Kickstarter Campaign
- Win an iPad While Beginning Your Digitizing Project
- Get Your Free Family Infographic
Family History Fanatics Videos from RootsTech 2017
- Expo Hall Preview!!!
- Interview with RootsTech winner Bill Nelson of OldNewsUSA
- International Exhibitors at RootsTech 2017
Go and capture your family stories or the stories about you and your life. Emberall makes it easier.