Boy howdy this week has flown past as we put the final touches on writing our newest book, Downsizing with Family History in Mind. Thank goodness the weekend is upon us and we can binge watch about our family topic – FAMILY HISTORY!!! This post is a round-up of genealogy videos released this week on YouTube.
This week, videos cover Norwegian Probate Cards, Family Tree Live, and Down Syndrome DNA, and more.
If we missed any, drop us a link. If you like any of the content created, send the YouTube creators some love by commenting on their videos and then sharing them in social media!
Genealogy Research Tips
- 5 Ways to Improve Your Research – Kentucky Tennessee Research Associates
- Getting Started with Caribbean Genealogy – BlackProGen LIVE!
- How to find cousins@ ancestry.com and Familysearch.org – Ancestry and Travels Agency
- Norwegian Probate Cards – Martin Roe Eidhammer
- Using JewUA.info to find Jewish Records in Ukraine – GeneaVloggers
Genetic Genealogy Research Videos
- How to Cluster your DNA matches With Ancestry’s New DNA Matches Beta – DNA Family Trees
Webinar and Seminar Replays
- Case Studies in Migration for Genealogists – BYU Family History Library
- Filles de Roi (King’s Daughters) by Agathe Vallaincourt – Essex OGS-ONT (Presentation in English)
- Historical Talk on Corkman who went to South Africa – Cork Genealogical Society
- Learning from the little things of the past so we can move forward – African American Historical And Genealogical Society
- Family Tree Live Interviews: John the Genealogist – Family Tree magazine
- Family Tree Live Interviews: China Families project – Family Tree magazine
- Relative Race Day 9-Last Connections and Final Strike – The In-Depth Genealogist
- Instructions to DNA Ancestor Collage Template – Lower Bucks Genealogy Club (Created for dog pedigree, but image creating this for your ancestors!!!)
- National Scrapbooking Day 2019 Project – Kathy Orta King