Have you watched the MOST SHOCKING DNA test result ever? Are you interested in finding activities to involve your children in family history?
Meet our friends Phil Garnett and his girlfriend Bambi! They’re surprised to learn something is wrong with their DNA tests but Andy explains why this should help you understand the testing company’s accuracy.
Genealogy Research Tips:
Several YouTube channels released great videos this week on how to overcome research challenges.
- Genealogy Brick Wall Bertha Case Study: Step 1 – Boundless Genealogy
- Fixing Mistakes on Ancestry Trees – GenealogyTV
- Stories from the National Memorial for Peace and Justice, Pt 1 – BlackProGen LIVE!
- Advanced Name Features on Geni.com: Entering Multiple Name Variations – GeneaVlogger
- Unusual Sources for Genealogy – Florida’s Bureau of Library Development
- Working with Sources on Ancestry.com – James Tanner
- Genealogy Software: Do You REALLY Need It? – Road to Your Family History
- Family Activities to Involve Children in Family History – Family History Fanatics
- Our Best Dessert Ever – WhitePot Revisited – Townsends
- Local Business of the Week – Kindred Connections Genealogy – Nicole Hacault
Oldie But Goodie
What videos on history, writing, or genealogy did I miss this week? Let me know in the comments.