This week three new DNA videos, 6 genealogy research tips, and two webinars should fill your family history viewing education. Let’s get started!
Genetic genealogy takes quite a while to understand. Thankfully there are new videos every week to help us on our DNA discovery journey.
- Ancestry DNA Traits Reviewed! – DNA Family Trees
- Sub-Clustering Your Shared Matches at AncestryDNA – Blaine Bettinger
Genealogy Research Tips:
YouTube is exploding with genealogy research tips!
- Census Tips for the Genealogy Research – Lisa Lisson
- Civil War Regiment Histories – Boundless Genealogy
- Descendancy Explorer – James Tanner
- Inside Scoop About FamilySearch.org – GenealogyTV
- Understand the Maiden Surname Tradition in Scotland – Scottish Indexes
- Wars, Plagues, and Catastrophes and Genealogy – BYU Family History Library
- Civil War Causes, Weaponry, Battles, Timeline – US History – Jeff Murphy
- Emotions Run High on Relative Race – The In-Depth Genealogist
- Holy Roman Emperors Family Tree (Charlemagne to Ferdinand von Habsburg) – UsefulCharts
- The Quintessential British Soldier Kit – Townsends
- RootsTech 2019 Interviews – Brooke Schreier Ganz of Reclaim the Records – GeneaVlogger
That’s a wrap. Did I miss anything? Let me know in the comments.